then what?


People use to say that things happen for a reason, however, sometimes is tough to see how bad things hit you without any compassion on the face and you are tied of hands, with no hope and completely lost, like me now.
I feel like the world is against me in the literal sense, all the time feeling so sad and any lust to face what is really happening, cannot get used to her absence, to the empty space she has left behind and that nothing can fill.
I don’t know how to describe the time we spent together; I know they were incredibly beautiful and very emotional those minutes and hours alone with her each day save the best moments in my life, now I realize but it is hard to mention them cos I know that is a way of acceptance that she’s now gone, and I really…really refuse that. I know her presence remain but what to do with it? and then what?

2 commenti:

  1. I'm sorry for your lost. Hold on to the dear memories of your mama and let yourself become a stronger person. Live your life to the fullest. Fulfill your dreams, cause I'm sure that's what mama would have want.


    p/s: stumbled upon ur blog & found it somewhat interesting. 8D

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks for your words Farzen.....I'll try.....

    RispondiElimina


love is...

love is...

count down

clocks for websitecontadores web

Follow..