take my hand



Come walk with me and take my hand,
if only in a dream;
and I will take you to a place
where you have never been.
Come walk with me and hold me close,
and help me feel secure,
for just a moment in this place,
I can let my feelings show.
Come talk with me for in the past,
I retreated deep within.
To dwell behind these walls so high,
I let no others in.

Our dreams are where we two can go,
and bring the joy of love.
A place in time where we can say,
we belong to one another.
The gift you give unknowingly
is far more precious than,
all things in the material world
rolled up into one.
Our dreams allow us to escape
the burdens of our lives,
and with your hand in mine,
the world will never win.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


love is...

love is...

count down

clocks for websitecontadores web

Follow..